Saturday, July 5, 2014

Radiotheraphy week 3#

It has been a long time I did not write any blog. I decided to continue my blog on my days during the radiotherapy first. In fact, I almost forget the detail and unfortunately, I record the general things on my book.
 
The previous week was ended by the Christmas party at Indonesian embassy in Marseille. I hope that by eating so many food, I will gain my weight.

On Monday, with a big confidence, I went to the hospital and was sure that my weight would be at least stable or even increased. When I entered the tomotherapy room, I was welcomed with the other warm "bonjour" from another group of nurses. And, here we came. I went to the balance and see the number marked on it. No, I lose my weight. I was 68 kg. Disappointedly, I started my tomotherapy while listening the song from Olivia Ruiz.

The following day, the tomotheraphy went on as usual. After the treatment I have the consultation with my doctor. I told her that I lose my weight, I felt tired easily, I vomited, I had the headache. She told me that such effects were normal and encouraged me. She said that I should loose any weight more, so she gave again the prescription for the protein-riched-drink. I replied, ok, i'll try and see you next week.

When passing the rest of the day, my condition was getting worst. First, I was very tired and I've got the fever (I did not know whether it was because of the treatment or the climate as it was winter). Second, I also lose my appetite. I only ate twice a day with 1/4 (even less) of my normal plate. The following day, I found that I lose my sense on my tongue. At the time, perhaps it was due to the fever. In my mind, it was normal when people got fever.

(No correlation with the treatment) At the last day of the week. It was 13-12-13. I had just realized that it has been one year I stayed in France. The time passes very fast. More, at 12h13 (I exactly remembered the time). At the entrance gate of Hôpital Nord, I told my story to my friend Romain de Carvalho. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment